If you are looking for a mortgage to finance your next or first house, a line of credit to make some much needed improvements or are looking to build a home, we have several financing options for you. Here are a few of the main options for home loans you can look into with us:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages - Lock in your mortgage rate for the life of the loan
- Wisconsin Housing Economic Development (WHEDA) - Special loan programs for those who meet eligibility requirements - many designed with first time home buyers in mind; click here for more details
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Housing - Reduce costs for purchasing a home in a rural or suburban area with this special program;
click here for more details
- Home Equity Line of Credit - Use the equity in your home for needed repairs, pay off debt and more
- Construction Loans - Get the funding you need for your next building project
- Balloon Mortgage - A great option for those whose needs are not met with other programs
To learn more about these Home Loan programs, and which one may be right for you, contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable Loan Officers today.
Want to calculate a possible loan payment? Utilize our FREE loan calculator!