Business Online Banking/Cash Management
When you use our Business Online Banking/Cash Management* system, you have a private, secure and easy way to control your finances. With our system you can:
- View updated account history, balances and transactions
- View and print images of your account statements and paid checks
- Reorder checks quickly and easily
- Change your contact information
- Allow access to multiple employees
- Bank by phone 24 hours a day at no charge
- Limit and manage each employee's access level
- Offer direct deposit payroll for your employees
- Make it easy for your customers to pay you electronically
- Transfer funds between accounts, both as a one-time transaction or as a recurring transfer
To learn more about the great features of Business Online Banking, click here for an informative video.
*Some fees apply to certain Cash Management options
Merchant Processing Services
American Bank is also proud to have partnered with Motus Financial in Sun Prairie, WI to offer payment processing solutions to our clients.
Motus Financial offers two different options for our clients, based on their anticipated volume of card processing on an annual basis:
- To learn more about the programs offered for those who anticipate annual card processing over $60,000, click here.
- For those clients who anticipate processing less than $60,000 in card payments annually, click here for more information.
Business Credit Card Solutions
Are you looking for a short-term line of credit for your business? If so a business credit card from American Bank's partner, Banker's Bank, may be the right solution for you.
To learn more about this solution, contact your relationship manager, or visit https://cardmarketing.bankersbankusa.com/cards/10128 to apply today!
Business On-Site Deposit
Business On-Site Deposit is an easy-to-use solution to make online deposits from the convenience of your office, with minimal investment in time and equipment. Requiring only an internet connection and a Fiserv-certified check scanner, Business On-Site Deposit maximizes efficiency and business profitability - all through your Business Online Banking web portal.
Designed with simplicity in mind, all you have to do is scan checks with your Fiserv-certified check scanner (detailed instructions will be provided at installation), submit your deposit when complete, and those images and information will be transmitted to American Bank in real time - expediting the deposit process.
For information about Business On-Site Deposit, or to enroll, contact American Bank's Electronic Services Manager, Rebecca Robbins or call 920.885.2700.
Business Mobile Banking
At American Bank, we understand it may not be easy for business owners to leave their establishment during the day to conduct daily banking. That's why we're offering our Business Online Banking customers the option to access their banking information on a smartphone or tablet with Business Mobile Banking. You can manage your business finances anytime, anywhere - from your mobile device - with the same level of security you have to come to know from Business Online Banking from American Bank. With the Business Mobile app, you can:
Mange Your Accounts:
- Check business account balances
- View recent transactions, including check images
- Transfer money between accounts at American Bank
- Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
- View deposit history in the app
Review and Approve:
- Approve transactions scheduled through American Bank BD Mobile Business Banking, including fund transfers, ACH transfers and wire transfers
- Receive alerts when approvals are pending
Getting started is easy. Simply download the American Bank BD Business Mobile app and sign in with your Business Online Banking user credentials. For more information about American Bank's mobile services, please call a customer service representative at any of our full-service locations.
To see just how easy it is to do your banking while away from the office, click here to watch short video about all the features of our Business Mobile app.
American Bank offers Online Business BillPay to help streamline your businesses' finances. Using this service allows you these great financial benefits, from one trusted place:
- organizing bills - manage all your bills in one place
- scheduling payments - one-time or recurring payments can be made or scheduled
- paying bills
- receiving your bills - get your bills electronically with eBill
To enroll in Business BillPay, or for more information about our business online banking or business BillPay services, contact a Deposit Operations Specialist at our Main Beaver Dam Office.
Watch a short tutorial on how Business BillPay from American Bank can help your business succeed!
Electronically generated statements make managing your business simpler. eStatements are delivered directly to your Online Banking site and allow you to view images of your checks and deposits. With eStatements you are able to recall statements from up to two years prior right from within the Online Banking platform, or you can also save an electronic copy for your own records. It takes just a few minutes to sign up to receive Business eStatements.
To enroll in eStatements, or for more information about our business online banking or cash management services, contact a Personal Banker at any of our full-service locations.